Dr. Moutsatsos graduated from Tufts University. He received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College and completed his Internal Medicine residency and Cardiovascular Fellowship at Georgetown University Hospital under the direction of Dr. Bernard J. Gersh.
During his training, he spent his research time at The National Institutes of Health focusing on the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. He has co-authored numerous abstracts, papers and book chapters.
Prior to establishing Westover Cardiology LLC, he practiced as a managing partner with Cardiology Consultants for 10 years. During that period he was the Director of the EECP Program and the Director of the Non-Invasive Laboratory at St. Francis Hospital
- Attending Staff Privileges at Christiana Care Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital
- Core Faculty Member: Cardiology Fellowship Program, Christiana Care
- Fellowship Preceptor and CICU Teaching Staff, Christiana Care
- Director of Advocacy, DE Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of The American College of Cardiology